Find creative talent from Columbia College Chicago
Currently a second year Film Student at Columbia College Chicago. Let's make something worthwhile.
I grew up in a household without artists. The closest creative branch on my family tree is my uncle who is a renaissance man as well. I treat that fact not as a detriment or liability but a motivator and a clean slate. I went through school with a trombone in hand and a song in my head. This is the first period of my life where I'm surrounded by like-minded (and at the same time, anything but) people who want to create as well. I don't have much in the way of professional credentials yet but rest assured, that day is fast approaching.
I would be more than happy to dive into most any project that's thrown my way.
* *Police Problems* - Directed by Bret Hamilton
* *Anniversary* - Directed by Ali Hadley
* *Chin Up* - Directed by Benjamin J. Robb
* *Wormwood* - Directed by Bret Hamilton
* *The Ghost in the Apartment* - Directed by Nick Cunnane
* *Brothers* - Directed by Sarah Soderquist
* *Grasp* - Directed by Benjamin J. Robb *
* *Handmade* - Directed by Ali Hadley *
* *To None But Me* - Directed by Sarah Jones *
Directing III Films:
* *The Wind and the Leaves* - Directed by Phillip Giancola *
* *Litter Troubles* - Directed by Grecia Aguilar *
* *What [S]he's Thinking* - Directed by Jon Roth *
* *Little Things* - Directed by Josh Sibley *
* *Chin Up* - MIP Final Film (Also Directed)
* *Grasp* - Krzysztof Kieslowski Homage (Also Directed)
* Episodes of *Arts & Crafts* - Independent Web-Series *
* *The Premiere* (to be directed by Josh Stoebner)
Along with several other scripts.
Asterisk: (In Progress)